Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pictures in Painted Frames..

Aaahh.. another Monday of our lives is here yet again. What a blessing... :).

What I would like to share with you today is two Caricatures plus two Painted Frames.. which I made.

The first one I made for a dear friend for her belated birthday... A lovely girl she is.. Awww...
I decorated the frame with leaves and flower motifs to show her sweet and soft nature.. so.. keibuan. hihii..



Now, the second one I made for one cool customer.. whom I guess, is so in love with her special one ;). Her BF definitely won't forget her for this special birthday gift. teeeheehee..





Enjoy..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

caricature is still my favourite (dari kecik..
then only drawing and painting.. :D

will you please, post another entry about caricature tutorial..?
yg dlu buat baby kan? mgkin lpas ni buat adults plak ke.. :)

*unless i missed that entry =.=*

syieranuar said...

you made these??oh my,so nice!:)

toyolkiut said...

comel lote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...