Sunday, February 27, 2011

Painting an Old Frame

I went to my Mom house's the other day and found a few unwanted old frames collecting dusts on the book shelf. You know, the IKEA ones.. wooden small frames. I bet so many of us have them because they're very affordable and so nice for any room's decoration. But what I like best about them is that they're almost like ready canvases... I can paint anything on them.. :).

So, last night I painted one of them.. inspired by the year of Rabbit!


Hmm.. it's quite simple.. just the rabbit's shapes.. I'm still thinking of whether I should add more details on the rabbits or just leave it like that.

2 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

Your frame looks so cute! I like it just the way it is! I know exactly what frames you're talking about!

ayu jamal said...

nak lukis gambar yang A4 lepas tu tambah frame cute mcm ni ..tapi lukis lain la..baper RM?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...