Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jasmine 2nd BDay & GA#3 last Day!

My cutest niece, Jasmine had a blast at her 2nd B-Day party last Sunday.

Photo courtesy of Jasmine's Mom, Ida.
 Check out the cake by Marlynn's- indeed Deliciously Beautiful!
She sculpted every bits with her homemade Marshmallow Fondant. Yummyyyy!!!


I made her a Birthday Wish Card, of course!


A bit of Glitters for the Angry Bird's Hat :)

Watercolor & Ink on Watercolor Paper.

A nice touch to my otherwise terrible wrapping skill. Haha..

Now, about my Giveaway #3 Challenge... Here's the official list I have so far, but still open till midnite:


1. codex
2. Artventurekids
3. BlackPumpkin
4. Diana Evans
5. Ildiko
6. Fairuz Hamizah
7. KimiChee
8. Noor Shahida Rosli

Anyone else is up to the Challenge?

Have fun!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...