Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life's Like That :)


Just a silly cartoon sketch I made recently after I came across this anonymous 'quote' from somewhere.. hehe.

Wherever you are, be safe, my friends :). 
Well, at least take some precautions. 
We can only but plan.


And by the way, don't forget there'll be a Vintage Bazaar coming up this Saturday in Jalan Maarof, Bangsar. A limited collection of my hand made/ painted Bookmarks will be up for grabs at Kalerpalette's Booth over there :).

If you don't have much plan, why don't you drop by? 
Have fun.


5 comments:

Rosh said...

Your sketch reminds me of my student who passed away yesterday. She fell after her friend's motorbike was hit by a van. She was the passenger & she didn't wear a helmet! Al-fatihah..

DoodleDesign said...

Innalillah.....
Sorry 2 hear that,Rosh :(
Thanks 4 sharing.

canvas artwork said...

love the picture on the website

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love your doodles throughout this blog! ♥

Thank you for joining my art blog hop and posting a button for the hop!
I am your newest blog follower! :)

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

Kimberly Robello said...

Cute blog! I've seen a bicyclist and a motorcyclist on the ground after being hit by cars. Both without helmets. Not a nice sight to see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...