WooHooo!!! Me? Really..?
Doodledesign received her first Blog Award today from lovable LIN, d' fabulous Quiller-Card-Maker.
I've surfed, jumped and skipped.. around these bloggers' world.. I have seen so many awards received by many other fantastic blogs and I always thought.. well, even though it's just a piece of picture file (jpeg) with the word AWARD on it- not a tangible trophy or anything like that... it is enough to make a blogger feels good for there's someone out there who appreciates what he/she has to offer and share in this borderless world. Somehow, it gives he/she.. one of life's intangible pleasure deep inside.. And being validated & appreciated for your presence could always do just that :). Thank you Lin, for thinking of me.
So, here I am.. paying forward to 8 carefully handpicked bloggers, to make them feel the same :).
Accepting this award, I am asked to do the following:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award. (ok)
- Share 8 things about myself. (err.. err..)
- Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered. (difficult to choose..)
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards. (ok)
8 things about myself:
1. 8 is my favorite number.
2. The eldest from 7 siblings.
3. Not a good cook..but improving.. (hopefully).
4. So glad hubby is not a fussy eater and enjoy simple cooking.
5. Aiming to go to Makkah next year, insyaAllah.
6. Enjoy martial-arts...but enjoy art-making more.
7. Always thank God for my family.. :)
8. A bit of a simple-minded person.. and just love being practical. heh.
8 bloggers that deserve this award too ^_^:
4. Butik Bibi
Have a Great 1st weekend of December, everybody!
My younger sis, Ida will celebrate her Birthday on the 5th Dec... same as her mother-in-law :). May they have a Great one too!! Love you, always..