Saturday, January 2, 2010

Art Gallery

I've been thinking of having an online art gallery for sometime. So, for anyone who are dropping by or visiting this blog, feel free to check out my up and coming blog @ yartstik.wordpress.com.

Not only it'll be my online art gallery with personal thoughts, it'll also showcase some art works by selected artists and some art lessons.

What I hope is that with this art blog, I'll be able to share my passion and views on Art and About things in life too. The late Canadian Art Educator, Arthur Lismer used to say, " Art is a way of life. It's not entertainment, nor professionalism, but a necessity." With that note, I can leave you with something to ponder. May the New Year brings Happiness to each and everyone of you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...