Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Homemade Flash Cards (No.1-10)

With 2 black pens, a set of pencil colors, a few A4 papers and a lamination machine... (plus a few good quiet nights), I managed to finish the Flash Cards I've been meaning to create for baby Zain since he entered 10 months old.
Now he only has 9 days to go before turning 1 year old! Hmmm...

By now, I think he recognized quite a few things already but he could not articulate anything much just yet.
I'm still waiting for the magical moment when he could call me "Ummi". Owhh.. 
At the moment, I just have to be settled with a loud "Aaaa!", when he's calling for me. Otherwise, just a loud "Waaaaaargh!" (crying his heart out).












When I (excitedly) showed these Flash Cards to Zain, he was quite interested to see all the colors and fun cartoons on them. So, I take it that the Flash Cards did catch his attention. Good Boy! hehe..


But a few seconds after that, he wanted to come down from the bed. 

So, I put him and the Flash Cards down on the floor then.

Hmmm...

With one Card ended up under his butt... and him trying to fold another a while later, I'm not sure if this boy will be able to learn his numbers that soon.

It's OK son, take your time...

You can be a genius at other things in life, perhaps? Heh.





4 comments:

Mama Mikhayl said...

Can I have one set for Seef Mikhayl? Hehe

DoodleDesign said...

Haha... Can..can...in exchange of Seef's 'Beatles' tshirt, orait?? Heheee

DoodleDesign said...

Haha... Can..can...in exchange of Seef's 'Beatles' tshirt, orait?? Heheee

Mama Mikhayl said...

Ahahaha...I'll find one for Zain...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...