Thursday, October 4, 2012

Freebie: October Wallpaper

It sucks when you're not feeling well ( not much work can be done...). Even worse when it's your baby who's not well too. This is so inevitable when you're a Mom, right?


But above all... I thank Allah.
October means another year granted for me to enjoy life. And for me, this year is particularly special because of Baby Zain.
I am slowly but surely... embracing a new experience for a lifetime.

Happy Birthday to me and everyone who's celebrating it this month!

Do enjoy this late freebie..

Click and download-for personal use only.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wahh..thanks 4 d freebie~ :)
birthday saya 2 october..ni kira hadiah birthday lah ya!hehe..jemput follow blogshop saya! :D
TQ

DoodleDesign said...

Efaaa.. Happy Belated b'day ya! Ya.. Hadiah utk efa la nie..hihi. Nnt i folo uuuuuu....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...