Saturday, September 24, 2011

Firefly...


Someone sent me this song :).




Uriah Heep: Firefly

My love lives at
The end of a rainbow
One day I'm gonna
Fly there on a firefly
High above white angry water
With a love song in my heart

Someday, somehow
I know I'm gonna get there
I've been patient for so long
All my daydreams
Seem so much nearer now
And I beg you hear my song

Firefly
On your glowing wings I'll ride
Till I sit beside
This dream of mine
Firefly, high on a risin' tide
Only wanna touch
The things I've seen

Steppin' lightly from star to star
Cross a wilderness of blue
Wonderin' how much
In love with me you are
'Cause I'm so much in love with you

Firefly, can you take me
I ain't had no lovin' lately
Firefly bring me love

To my new horizon
The one that I've still
Got my eyes on, my my firefly
Firefly, firefly, firefly

In my dreams you come to me
The answer to my prayer
As I begin to feel
You warm my heart
I awake and you're not there

Now and then I see your eye
As the stars begin to shine
No rain to cool my passion
No, Not now
No, now you're mine.


Inspired, I painted something for him...

" Fireflies in Love"
Watercolor Pencil & Digital Editing

Hehehee... 

Enjoy.


**Especially for my Bee. 

5 comments:

Joni Nickrent said...

Wonderful song...LOVE your fireflies...they're bright, bold and so much fun! Today my post was about letter F and a few fireflies made a debut too! Shine on! POP ART MINIS

Christine said...

your drawing is sooo cute, thanks for sharing!

Robin Panzer Art said...

Happy Sweet Saturday! Your Fireflies are adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh what a super sweet art piece as inspired by this song...I love the lyrics!!!! I love fire flies and rainbows.....Thank you so much for joining us!!!! and sharing this!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!

I will be singing this all night....

MellProps said...

love the details n colors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...