Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adorable Duo

BFF!
That's what their mothers hope they will be :).
These adorable duo are the daughters of my good friends.

Mothers have so much hope for their kids. More often than not, they hope their kids will have a good if not a better life than theirs. Many kids live up to their hopes.. while others may have let them down in some ways. Well, I suppose... as so many things in life, you can only but hope. You can give so much.. you can take so much. Someday, like little birds.. they'll fly their own wings and explore their own territories.

Owh, by the way.. I came across this blog named THE MEANEST MOM.


I kind of enjoying many moms' experiences through motherhood and hers is one of the coolest. My theory is.. to be a mother, you need to be creative- not necessarily in art! Make Life interesting while your children is growing up and they'll treasure the memories as long as they live. (Since I don't have any children yet, I might as well make up some theories of motherhood..heh) Really- hers was Voted Parent & Child Magazine's Best Mommy Blogger 2009. Now, if you don't have much to do or read, just check out her "funny without being crude" blog :).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...