Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Eid-ul Fitr!


Thanks to Allah...
We are still here on earth to celebrate Eid-ul Fitr or as we Malaysian say.. "Aildilfitri" after successfully completed our fasting month of Ramadhan.
For those who do not understand what the celebration is all about, you may go to my illustrator friend, Emila's site for a brief explanation or wikipedia or IslamCity.com.

From my understanding, Eid-ul Fitr is simply to come back to our "Fitrah".. It is a concept of our "original goodness" as a human being as opposed to the "original sin" in Christian theology. Original goodness here means each and everyone of us was born with goodness- no sins at all... but because of the elements of surroundings, environment, intellect and free-will, decide and choose to conduct ourselves in a wrong or unlawful manner, while we're growing up or till the end of our lives. Nau'zubillah.. '(We seek refuge in Allah (from evil))'

Well, as many say... Nobody's Perfect.
We're all just human beings with both greatness and flaws... It makes our whole world.. balanced, I guess. As one old wise man used to tell me.. " If you don't know something bad, you wouldn't know something good."

On that note, I would like to ask for your forgiveness.., in case I've done any wrong doings since I started my blog. Maaf Zahir & Batin.
Thanks a lot for each & everyone of you who has supported me in one way or another.. I really, really, really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...