Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Poster for BlingBuubies Nursing Apparel!

It was not until I have my own baby that I realized how important Nursing Apparels are... especially the ones that are tailor made for Muslimah.

Of course, we are so blessed that nowadays we could shop easily online and Mommies everywhere could buy from home before going out with their bundle of joys.

BlingBuubies is one of Malaysian online brands that offers Nursing Apparels. The great thing about them is that they are produced by Muslim Moms who understand the need of others when it comes to nursing wears. They even have set their own philosophies when designing the apparels.

So, I'm proud to do for them a FUN, colorful poster to introduce a new line of Nightwears for Mothers out there :). They are launching the products this month!

Hey, I just might get one for myself too!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...