Monday, June 25, 2012

How to make a sheet a sling



Hmmm... let's see if I could work this out with baby Zain :)


By the way, did you see my new blog Header?
Yeah... I just thought it's a good time to have a new one... with my baby in it! Haha.


Look at him- so naughty! :P

He has 'something in his eyes... that when you look into them, all your pain, sadness and fears will be gone with the wind. How magical!




Yes, Zain... you make me tired. 
I couldn't get enough sleep and rest for keeping up with you. 
I can't diet because of breastfeeding you. 
My good friends keep reminding me that everything will be worth it at the end of the day. 
But all I know for now...is I'm just glad He sent me you as a Muse :) 


As for my Old Blog Header, Good bye and Thank you,... you've served me well and I'll always keep you safely in my file.



4 comments:

kalerpalette said...

love u and baby zain so much.I thank Allah too for sending him to cheer you all the time..your life has been quite a journey and He sent you baby Zain as a reward for being so tough all this while :D love u sis!!

DoodleDesign said...

Awww...sis, what u said touched my heart :). Thank you...for helping me when I need you.

ayu jamal said...

cantiknya kaler doodle tu..kalau ayu jamal buat kaler cenggini pown comel kan..ayu rasa nak header kartun jugak aaaa

DoodleDesign said...

hehee... okey jugak U! Nice to know that u like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...