Saturday, March 31, 2012

AyuJamal...is THE Agent!

My lovely and vivacious client, Ayu Jamal has ordered a few things that I'd certainly like to share here today.

She made me created an "icon" that showed her as an Agent- a TOP one, nonetheless :)!


Ermmm.... That was the first one I did... but she has chosen another one- with a shotgun! Woww! :


She also ordered a lovely, simple New Header for her site ayujamal.com, together with a new watermark.

The New Header

The New Watermark

After that, she has decided to get a couple of gifts for her lovely friends and so she commissioned me one A4 sized Couple Caricature and a Hand-Painted Wooden Frame.


Well, that's about it! 
Do check her website for a beautiful you :).

Thanks Ayu. I wish all the best for your business.




1 comment:

Ildiko said...

job well done! love the caricature !the guys smile lol ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...